CB_EN_300x250_Testimonial_JessieG1

суббота, 22 июля 2017 г.

Peanut Butter Fingers

Peanut Butter Fingers
Evening Ab Workout (Peanut Butter Fingers)

Yesterday was a busy one for me. I didn’t have a chance to blog in the afternoon and by the time I made it home from work, all I wanted to do was watch House of Cards on the couch with Ryan. Since the only workout that happened yesterday occurred when I demoed moves in a group exercise class, I arrived home feeling tired and restless at the same time. My body wanted to move a little bit, so I quickly threw together a fast ab workout that I could do in front of the TV! Reverse crunches with leg lift It was a fast core workout that burned! Once I was done, I’m pretty sure I didn’t move off the floor and watched the rest of House of Cards while stretched out on my back on the carpet, basking in my post-core workout glory. Sadie naturally came to sit on my stomach because a human on the floor is simply an open invitation for her. Today Today is another busy day! I slept in, so my workout will come later today (hopefully in the form of a boot camp class) and I still have work and a Taste of Ocala meeting on the agenda. Breakfast today was a freakishly green protein pancake. Served with a mug of hot s’mores coffee with extra foam and a sprinkle of cinnamon! Questions of the Morning Do you ever stretch or complete a workout at home while watching your favorite TV show? What are your go-to workouts to do while watching TV? I am more of a music girl than a TV-watching girl when it comes to entertaining myself during at home workouts, but I’ve found that I can watch TV and complete some easy-to-follow workouts at home if I stream them on my laptop and place my computer next to the TV. (Barre and Ballet Beautiful workouts are great for this!) I also love foam rolling in front of the TV at the end of a long day. Original article and pictures take https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/peanut-butter-fingers-1879340/evening-ab-workout-2559170343 site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий