CB_EN_300x250_Testimonial_JessieG1

суббота, 22 июля 2017 г.

Rune Ellingsen – The Story

Rune Ellingsen – The Story

Hi, my name is Rune Ellingsen and this is my short story. 1. The past – Before Web Born 1980 No official education from school. (Yup, you read that right.) Former Jobs include: Serving food in a hotel – Stressful but interactive (kinda fun) Scaffolding – Honest and hard work, sadly not very well paid where I was. (fun) – Took a course in Scaffolding. Handling customers in an electronics store – Can be honest work, but the guys in charge don’t want it to be, hence I left. – Got several salesman courses for their store. Storage work where packages and clients are served – Good job, honest work. – Got a “Forklift License” and a “HMS” (Health, Environment and Safety) course. The latter was a supposedly “good” job for me. Had it not been a financial crisis in the market at the time and my boss’s lack of honesty and false promises. After these “experiences” and bad leaders as “mentors” I had no choice (in my head) but to get my own ass secure. When the choice was to get either a new possibly dis-honest boss or to become my own boss… The choice was easy. Not as in “this is a simple task…” But easy to choose as I know myself and my capabilities best. So in 2009 I started the journey of developing a mindset suitable for running a business, not be employed in one. 2. The present – Transition to Web Explained Ever since I was a kid I saw the potential in computers and freedom of time. The work from home lifestyle appealed to me, so that is where I started. I found mentors of inspiration with credible backgrounds. And I digested (and digest) a great deal of material, starting with Bob Proctor’s. Having no experience in making websites I started to learn little by little. It was though in the beginning, it always is. Motivation for me was always that I would get more time to do the things I wanted to. With the right system this is possible. Also I wanted to help others succeed in doing the same thing, firing their boss and growing their own business online. After all, many people must be in the same situation as I was in. And frankly, many of you deserve better. That is where we’re at today. That’s it. “The short story” This site is based around marketing online. – No matter what niche you are in. It’s about websites and marketing on them. – The foundation and the appearance. It’s about conversion and return of investment (ROI) – The numbers in regards to visitors and their actions, and in regards to earnings per time spent. It’s about the mindset needed for a successful business. – Why you must think in a certain way to get on top of your game. And cutting edge tactics. – The news in the industry and in my own business, stuff that can seriously increase your potential ROI. Now for the follow up: 3. The future – Why are you here? (AKA “Web 5000”) Seriously this is a call out to you. If you read this you should want to either grow or secure your online business as an affiliate, product owner or service provider. That’s some of the reasons I can think of that would keep you here. I take pride in what I write and teach, and everything I present to my readers is made for you to benefit. That is what this site is all about. It’s about marketing. It’s about growth. It’s about me giving back to you. I learned a lot from kind people willing to share their stories, now I share mine. It’s about YOU, growing. If this resonates with you, then feel free to stay and read more. Get to know my content. See if it works for you. The freshest content will be in the Newsletter Thanks for stopping by. Original article and pictures take http://runeellingsen.com/rune-ellingsen-the-story/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий